The Microsoft Office SharePoint Enterprise 2010 is a collaborative application that can be used by multiple users connected to the same server. On an established SharePoint website for a server, you can upload files and edit other users’ work. You can also add new Web parts to files, such as adding a chart Web part containing data from another file stored on your computer. Adding a chart to a SharePoint Enterprise page can be helpful when you want to visually express data to other users connected to the SharePoint website.
- Log into SharePoint site.
- Navigate to the site where you want to create a Chart.
- Select an existing page that you want to add the chart.
- Click the Insert tab and then click Web Part.
- Click the Business Data option from the Web Parts group. Click the Chart Web Part option and then click the Add button.
- Click Save & Close.
- Data and Appearance option and then click the Connect Chart to Data option.
- Select your data source type, such as a Excel workbook that has been published to Excel Services or other data source type, and then click Next.
- Select the file containing the data and then click the Next button two more times. ClickFinish and the chart with your data will appear on the page.