To share your contacts in Outlook 2010 do next steps:
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click on Contacts in the lower left corner, then click on the Contact Folder you wish to share to select.
- Next click on Share Contacts in the sharing section of the menu bar.
- An invitation will open up.
Note: If option “Recipient can add …” is checked the other person will be able to add, edit and delete items in the folder. If you only intend for them to see and use the items uncheck it.
Click on the To… button and select a user from the Global Address List that you wish to grant permission to share your contacts.
Then click Send and confirm the invitation.
- Click Yes to confirm sharing folder.
- The person you invited will receive an email with the invitation. Open received email.
- They click Open this Contacts Folder to accept.