How to use SharePoint 2013, PlexHosted SharePoint hosting, Hosted SharePoint 2013, Why does your company need SharePoint 2013?
SharePoint hosting 2013. How can we use SharePoint 2013 for business.
Every company or organization have staff who usually work with a number of business documents using office applications as well as communicate with other departments. And usually they run into a variety of difficulties such as:
- Documents could be lost or confidentiality could be compromised.
- Employees spend a lot of time on search and sorting papers. There is wasted time and money on making duplicate copies.
- The document approval process needs to be managed properly.
- Normally employees collaborate and communicate with each other and other departments to request the necessary documents by walking from office to office across the building, or search numerous email messages.
All these problems can be described by a famous quote of Robert Townsend “All organizations are at least 50 percent waste – waste people, waste effort, waste space, and waste time”.
Taking a look at the difficulties in the work described above, I would answer that a solution is to use a unified system which will store all the necessary content and documents in a single source, organize the work for all your departments, and provide mobility. SharePoint 2013 certainly is such unified system with a lot of benefits.
Benefits of SharePoint hosting services:
- SharePoint site – control the flow of documents in your company, keep them in a single SharePoint storage place, and eliminate the duplication of documents;
- SharePoint search – insure security and easy retrieval of documents after single sign in;
- SharePoint approval process – simplify the process of document approval; get the opportunity for managers to approve documents regardless of the time of day and geographic location.
Benefits of SharePoint hosting services for team work:
- SharePoint project management – create a separate project area for each new project where the project team will be able to store all project materials;
- SharePoint permissions – define the permissions of users, so only members of the project team can view information about the project and therefore insure project security;
- SharePoint discussions – place a SharePoint Discussion Board on the project’s main page where team members will be able to discuss problems, solutions and new ideas in one visible place.
Benefits of SharePoint hosting services in business process automation:
- detailed and understandable business process plan for employees;
- transparency of business processes: the employee team can determine all steps of the business processes and how they are engaged in their creation;
- more efficient use of time;
- monitor project goals on the basis of reports;
- business processes analytics can provide SharePoint reports to determine when projects are put on hold, document the issues, and aid in addressing the associated road blocks.
As you can see the SharePoint hosting service could make your life easier and improve your company’s business. Using SharePoint 2013 social features you can easily create forums and communities based on your employees’ job roles. I`m sure that your employees are not IT guys, but they are familiar with Microsoft office software. As such you should keep in mind that the great SharePoint 2013 advantage is integration with Microsoft office applications and its simplicity.
SharePoint hosting service will help you reduce operating costs and move to a new level of collaboration by sharing documents. Using SharePoint 2013 improves efficiency of workflows and employee performance. Do not waste time on tasks that can be done faster and more efficiently by using SharePoint 2013. “If you don’t do it excellently, don’t do it at all. Because if it’s not excellent, it won’t be profitable or fun, and if you’re not in business for fun or profit, what the hell are you doing there?” (Robert Townsend).