SharePoint Hosting 2013, Choosing a SharePoint Hosting Provider, SharePoint Hosting, Qualified SharePoint Hosting 2013 provider
Are you looking for a trustworthy and cost effective SharePoint Hosting 2013 Provider? Do you want a SharePoint site that does not lose your business data? Please read the following SharePoint hosting provider overview and so you can choose the best SharePoint hosting provider.
Considerations when choosing a SharePoint Hosting Provider
How to choose a qualified SharePoint Hosting provider?
Company owners and other decision makers can choose among several alternative SharePoint services that will be best for their company and provide the best return on investment. Here’s what to consider when choosing SharePoint for your business:
- SharePoint Edition – First of all, you need to select the SharePoint version (2010 or 2013) you need and what feature edition, Foundation, Standard or Enterprise, has the most relevant features for you. Take a look at PlexHosted’s feature comparison page and see what features are best for your company and employees. This will help to determine what SharePoint edition works best for you.
- SharePoint Storage and Users – How much storage is required for your site and how many users will be using it? Determine how many employees will need access to your site, and for what purposes it will used. This will help you to decide whether you need 500 Mb for simple document repository, or several GB for pictures, videos, forms, records, databases, and workbooks. Note that for a large storage requirement (from 100 GB) it may be more convenient and cost effective to setup a dedicated server. In addition PlexHosted has no user limits, so you can have 1, 2 or any other number of SharePoint users with the ability to increase/decrease the number of users and/or amount of storage at any time.
- SharePoint Internet or Intranet site – Will you need to open your site to the public by enabling Anonymous access? The license for this feature is costly for Standard and Enterprise editions, so you should pay attention to this requirement. When choosing the proper SharePoint edition, SharePoint feature set and anonymous access are important to think about.
So now you know three main options that will assist you in choosing the best SharePoint hosting provider. Not all SharePoint hosting providers offer all SharePoint hosting plans with all the necessary features. It might be good for them, but will probably not work for you. PlexHosted offers four different SharePoint hosting plans: Foundation, Standard, Enterprise and Enterprise with PowerPivot which should meet your requirements. PlexHosted also offers multi-tenant hosting as well as dedicated servers for SharePoint hosting.
How to make sure you have chosen the best SharePoint hosting company with SharePoint experts?
The following guidelines will help you make sure you are working with SharePoint experts.
- SharePoint support should be available 24/7/365 to help you resolve any issues or clarify configuration options.
- 99.99% availability for SharePoint servers.
- No hidden fees for SharePoint hosting services and support, and no hidden SharePoint limits.
- Free SharePoint installation and configuration, free migration from other SharePoint hosting providers.
After answering these questions and putting together the necessary information, you will know what is needed for your business and find a perfect solution for you. But, if you still have questions, you are always free to ask PlexHosted’s SharePoint experts for their help. Since PlexHosted meets all these requirements you can be assured that you will be working with SharePoint experts.