Custom SharePoint 2013 Design and SharePoint 2013 Branding.
Why SharePoint 2013 customization is important for your company?
Today, I want to talk about the SharePoint 2013 branding. When you access SharePoint 2013 site for the first time you will see the out-of-the-box SharePoint design without any other references to your company. Probably you can get the custom site URL and a title at the SharePoint site, but most hosting providers offer this as paid option (please note that with PlexHosted you can get it for free!), but you need to know that this look and feel has been designed by Microsoft for the common uses. Now you can decide for yourself how you want to use this site and whether you want SharePoint 2013 site leave “as is” or to build your own environment to enrich your company’s identity.
SharePoint 2013 Branding
So, why it is so important to brand SharePoint 2013 site for your business?
SharePoint 2013 Branding Benefits
- SharePoint 2013 Branding. Decreasing time required for the user`s adaptation – one of the most important parts of your company’s SharePoint site is how it could be used by your employees. The customized SharePoint 2013 site allow you to get an intuitive interface and do exactly what you need at the SharePoint site. So when we say “SharePoint 2013 branding” – we mean the SharePoint user-friendly interface which is approachable for understanding. Visually impactful, interesting, easier to use, trendy and modern looking site will definitely increase overall traffic, help your employees relate to the website and use it on a daily basis. SharePoint 2013 collaboration platform is often used as a tool for company`s communication.
- SharePoint 2013 Branding. Developing company`s working culture – a customized SharePoint site shows company`s attitude to employees, shows your business strong identity with a world-class services and products, helps to establish trust and faith outside your organization, better understand the corporate goals and inspire them to do their best and make your business more and more successful. Well-designed SharePoint 2013 portal used for company`s team communication and collaboration makes people dedicated to the working process, better and easier accomplish their daily jobs and use this platform to its maximum.
- SharePoint 2013 Branding. Improving the information architecture – the information architecture of your SharePoint 2013 site helps to create that page layout that meets company`s needs, makes the SharePoint site easier to use and search, helps to arrange business information logically and provides a positive experience of the company to company`s employees and partners. Making users happy will always increase their productivity and the overall income in the result.
- SharePoint 2013 Branding. Avoiding mess at the SharePoint site – well organized and branded SharePoint 2013 site will help you mess all data, without clear ownership, styles, fonts, themes, consistency, images and company identity. Well-panned, organized and governed SharePoint site will show your attitude to your employees and their work.
- SharePoint 2013 Branding. Instilling confidence – when the SharePoint 2013 site is well managed and planned, users always know that you take care of them the same as you take care about customers, partners and show that your company is serious enough to create the best working place for employees with the accurate and updated data.
- SharePoint 2013 Branding. Senses of belonging and pride – this is last but, definitely, not least. Creating a rich SharePoint brand and strong company identity and building a special place comfortable for employees will give them a sense of belonging to the great successful organization, sense of partnership and make them proud of the place they work. And this in its turn makes people more involved, attached and excited to what they do and inspires them to leverage all their potential in order to achieve company’s goals.