Lync 2010 Mobile Client
Lync 2010 on Nokia Lumia 900
Windows Phone with Lync 2010
Microsoft Lync 2010 Mobile Client, Microsoft Lync 2010 on Nokia Lumia 900, Windows Phone 7.5 with Lync 2010
Today, I would like to tell you about Microsoft Lync 2010 mobile client for your Windows Phone (e.g Nokia Lumia 900). It will be a very short Lync mobile client review so you can bring a cup of tea (or coffee, if you like 😉 ) in advance and start reading.
Microsoft Lync 2010 Mobile Client
The enterprise technology landscape is becoming more and more mobile by the day. Desktop computers have given way to laptops, and laptops partly to slates. Mobile devices are expected to be able to provide access to enterprise applications including video conferencing, telephony, e-mail, business intelligence and others.
The real-time Microsoft communications product such as Lync 2010 is no exception!
Microsoft Lync 2010 mobile client for Windows Phone extends the power of Lync 2010 to your Nokia Lumia 900 – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
And what about the Lync 2010 mobile client functional? Please let me clarify it to you!
Key Features of the Microsoft Lync 2010 mobile client for your Windows Phone 7.5 (e.g. Lumia 900, Nokia)
- View your colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call with Lync 2010 on your Windows Phone 7.5.
- Connect to Lync 2010 conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric pass codes or conference numbers.
- Make and receive calls using your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number only, so you can connect with others using a single, consistent identity.
- Microsoft Lync 2010 mobile client for Windows Phone 7.5 provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
So, you have a secure IM at your Nokia Lumia 900 and easily can make a phone call with your Windows Phone 7.5.
I hope you have enjoyed reading and your cup of tea 😉 Cya!
Lync 2010 for your Windows Phone
Lync 2010 Pricing
Nokia Lumia with Exchange 2010
Windows Phone Email Configuration
How To Configure Exchange 2010 Email on Windows Phone 7.5
Windows Phone 7.5 Email, Windows Phone Email, How To Setup Email On Windows Phone, Exchange 2010 Email on Nokia Lumia 900
How to configure an Exchange 2010 email on Windows Phone 7.5 (e.g. Nokia Lumia 900).
Microsoft Exchange 2010 Email with Windows Phone 7.5 OS?
It`s really easy!
Do these simple steps and configure your Windows Phone 7.5 OS to connect to PlexHosted Microsoft Exchange 2010. You can really quick and easy configure the Exchange 2010 email account at your new Nokia Lumia 900 mobile device.
1. To connect Nokia Lumia 900 to the PlexHosted Exchange 2010 Email system from the home screen, tap on the option for Email.
2. Go to the settings of Nokia Lumia 900 and choose the “Email and Accounts” option.
3. If you are setting up an email account for the first time you will be prompted to choose what type of email account you want to configure. If you already have an Exchange 2010 email account configured, tap on the menu button and select the option to Add email account.
4. Select Outlook as the type of your Exchange 2010 email account to create.
5. You will be prompted to enter PlexHosted Exchange 2010 email address and password. Enter the details and tap Sign In.
6. Windows Phone 7.5 will attempt to determine the correct connection settings to use automatically. If it is not able to determine these settings, you will be prompted to enter your PlexHosted Exchange 2010 username and domain. Enter the required information and tap Sign In.
7. If you see an error that the settings could not be determined, tap on the Advanced button at your Windows Phone device.
8. Enter in the Server address of PlexHosted Exchange 2010 server (webmail.plexhosted.com). Enter in the information and tap Sign In again, now you should find that you connect and data starts to synchronize.
9. You can see your Exchange account at the Email and Accounts tab as shown at the screen below.
Enjoy Exchange 2010 Email on your Windows Phone! PlexHosted take care about your mails!
Exchange 2010 Email Hosting
Windows Phone 7.5 Exchange 2010 Email
PlexHosted – BlackBerry Email
Exchange 2010 Subfolder Sync
BlackBerry Email Configuration, BlackBerry Exchange 2010, Subfolder Syncronization On your BlackBerry
How to configure an Exchange 2010 subfolder synchronization on the BlackBerry mobile device
As we know, by default, BlackBerry email subfolders will be empty and will not synchronize with Exchange 2010. So you would be able to see all your Inbox and Sent mails only in the one folder. It is not very comfortable, you know!
Do you want to see all your Microsoft Exchange 2010 subfolders on your BlackBerry? So, do following simple steps to enable email subfolders synchronization on your Blackberry mobile device!
What do you need for this?
– a hosted Exchange 2010 account (btw, you can purchase Exchange 2010 service at PlexHosted company)
– an activated BlackBerry mobile device
– a wireless account provisioned for BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES)
1. Go to the Messages application on your Blackberry device.
2. Press the BlackBerry key to open the menu and then select Options.
3. Select Email Settings.
4. Press the BlackBerry key again and select Folder Redirection.
5. Select the folder you wish to synchronize and press the central button to set redirection for that folder. Redirected folders will be in blue.
6. Press the BlackBerry key and select Save.
To get more information please visit the PlexHosted site or feel free to contact us for any information.
Exchange 2010 Hosting
Best clients for SharePoint 2010
BlackBerry mobile SharePoint client
BlackBerry SharePoint 2010 Application, SharePoint 2010 mobile client for BlackBerry , SharePoint 2010 on BlackBerry mobile device
SharePoint 2010 features on your BlackBerry
If you have a BlackBerry phone, wouldn’t it be great to get direct access to SharePoint 2010 sites from your handset?
If you`ve ever tried to access your SharePoint 2010 portal using your mobile web browser, you may have found that it`s a bit difficult to navigate and doesn`t offer a great level of integration with your phone`s operating system. So what do you do?
Today, we’ve got the answer: you can easily do it with the SharePoint 2010 mobile client for BlackBerry!
The BlackBerry Mobile Client for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 enables secure enterprise collaboration and puts essential team resources and document management tools into the hands of mobile professionals.
SharePoint 2010 application on your BlackBerry device
Document-based mobile collaboration for BlackBerry devices
- Securely check out, download, edit, upload, check in and send links to shared documents from anywhere in the world.
- Add calendar events directly from a SharePoint calendar into your BlackBerry calendar, and add BlackBerry calendar appointments into SharePoint to stay in sync with team members.
- Find content, edit documents and manage events easily, thanks to tight integration with core BlackBerry applications such as email, calendar and Documents To Go.
- Help avoid interruptions to your business operations. Initiate, approve, reject or reassign workflow transactions right from your BlackBerry smartphone.
Secure and manageable for IT on the BlackBerry mobile device
- Leverages existing BlackBerry Infrastructure and support, while providing robust and scalable mobile access to Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Allows users to work with Microsoft SharePoint content without repeated logins, thanks to NTLMv2 support.
- Lets mobile users collaborate quickly on documents without emailing them or saving copies to their computers.
- Provides trusted BlackBerry security and IT policies, and respects Microsoft SharePoint access controls.
Please visit our PlexHosted site or feel free to contact us for any Hosting SharePoint 2010 information.
SharePoint 2010 Hosting
BlackBerry Mobile Device Syncronization