This guide will show how to change the title and the logo URL of your SharePoint 2010 site.
- Log into SharePoint.
- Navigate to the SharePoint site where you wish to change the title or URL.
- Click on Site Actions – Site Settings.
- Under Look and Feel, click on Title, description, and icon.
- Change the title of your site in the Title field and then specify a description in the Description field.
- Enter the Web address or path to the image file you wish to use in the URL field and enter a short description of the image in the Description field.
- Click on OK.
All steps you can see at this video.