We would like to show you how to import your data within Excel spreadsheet into a SharePoint list.
It’s quite simple. Follow the instructions:
1. Login to your SharePoint site. Click Settings, click Site Content
2. Click “Add an app”
3. Type “excel” in the Find an app textbox. Click Import Spreadseet
4. Type the name for the new list, description. Click Browse button and select your Excel spreadsheet file. Click Import button
5. Select the Range type and select the range for the data. Click Import button
6. Now you can see your new list with the data that was imported from Excel spreadsheet