About Dynamics CRM 2011
What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011?
I think many of you didn`t hear about CRM. So, what is CRM?
It`s easy to find an answer, customer relationship management (CRM) is a widely implemented model for managing a company’s interactions with customers, clients, and sales prospects. With PlexHosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 you will be able to:
- Use familiar Outlook interface
- Maximize your marketing spend
- Win more deals
- Delight your customers
- Optimize all relationships
- Get PlexHosted Support down to the application level and 24/7/365
Microsoft CRM 2011 system will help you to:
- Analyze customer behaviors and to give our sales people global customer information.
- Use one system to access your client information.
- Analyze claims data to better understand which types of claims are most prevalent.
- Use data mining to execute your corporate-wide CRM initiative and predict future buyings.
- Get to know which customers are buying which products.
PlexHosted CRM – Effective Successful Business
So, you have chosen Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 to manage interactions with customers, clients, and sales prospects, find and attract new clients, retain the current ones and reduce the costs of marketing? Please be sure that it was a right choice.
Dynamics CRM 2011 is a sales tool that will certainly help you to improve your business and increase profitability. Moreover, you will be able to appreciate such benefits of CRM:
- Using a familiar tool – Microsoft Outlook is reveal your employees from learning new systems and ensures rapid adoption.
- Improve the effectiveness of marketing in your organization using segmentation tools, simplified campaign management capabilities, intuitive response tracking, and insightful analytics.
- Spend less time on administrative tasks and deep into selling process.
- Easily create custom business applications and industry solutions without compromising on capabilities by using great business intelligence tools.
- Empower your people with sales automation tools that simplify case management, streamline escalations, improve knowledge sharing, and enable more effective account management.
The advantages of Microsoft Dynamics CRM are numerous, but what I wanted to tell you… You can make your marketing even more successful and improve the performance of your business using Business Intelligence features for Microsoft CRM.
Business Intelligence and CRM 2011
CRM Business Intelligence (BI) is the helpful tool for using the data collected Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 to make better decisions, be more effective and impact the bottom line. BI is more accessible and affordable now, since it uses such Microsoft technologies as SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and Performance Point. Business Intelligence features for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 are called Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analytics Foundation and you can easily deploy these features to your CRM 2011 after downloading them from Microsoft’s open source project-hosting Web site and appreciate the new capabilities provided by them.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analytics Foundation includes such features:
- Real-time business performance management – the ability to access the real-time information about health of your business, look at the KPIs and analyze all the information directly from your desktop.
- Use Business reporting and ad-hoc analysis – enables you quickly and easily analyze Microsoft Dynamics CRM data without the need for IT help.
- Predictive analytics – use the sophisticated data-mining algorithms within Microsoft SQL Server™ Analysis Services to detect patterns within customer information streams and to generate recommendations and decisions for driving better business process performance.
What is more, you can easily track business performance through dashboards, quickly create reports and helps sales, marketing and service employees to identify new opportunities to grow revenue and increase efficiency through the use of predictive analytics. Using familiar and easy-to-use Microsoft business intelligence tools you are able consistently and naturally deliver actionable insights via Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Analytics Foundation takes CRM to the next level, and allows you to make important business decisions based on visual performance data.